[comp.sys.amiga.tech] SEKA assem...linking problem

french@bilver.UUCP (tom french) (03/16/89)

Help! .....creating an executable program from SEKA...

I am able to load my source code and assemble it with several options
including the linkable option....After successful assembly, I use the
'H' key to see where the src and code resides...then 'g'o  to it and
it runs..NICELY.... so the binder here is what linker should I use to
create a executable file from disk...ALINK?? I don't hhave it...
the Lattice linker won't accept the Seka linkable module code...

any one wishing to comment!!!!!!

--
     Amiga     ///           R/C Helicopter Pilots do it on the ground
    Maniac    ///

toebes@sas.UUCP (John Toebes) (03/23/89)

In article <459@bilver.UUCP> french@bilver.UUCP (tom french) writes:
>Help! .....creating an executable program from SEKA...
>
>...what linker should I use to
>create a executable file from disk...ALINK?? I don't have it...
>the Lattice linker won't accept the Seka linkable module code...

Well, if BLINK doesn't handle the object files then there is little
chance that ALINK will handle them since BLINK supports a superset
of the object file definition defined by ALINK.  Given this smoke test,
it is reasonable to believe that they are not using the Amiga Standard
Object File format defined in the AmigaDos manual (unless something else
is wrong that I am unaware of).

/*---------------------All standard Disclaimers apply---------------------*/
/*----Working for but not officially representing SAS or Lattice Inc.-----*/
/*----John A. Toebes, VIII             usenet:...!mcnc!rti!sas!toebes-----*/