[comp.sys.amiga.tech] I need help with Draco/BLink libraries.

phoenix@ms.uky.edu (R'ykandar Korra'ti) (06/04/89)

     This is probably too basic for this section, but comp.sys.amiga couldn't
help, and it hasn't been discussed before - so apologies for those bored.
     I'm trying to use the Draco compiler, new version 1.2, to write some
programmes. I am also using BLink to link these programmes. I seem to be
able to compile the source, but when I BLink the resulting object deck, I'm
told that there are unresolved external references in the libraries. I'm using
all the libraries supplied with the Draco disks (I even threw in old ones
from V1.1 of Draco...) but with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas about
what I can do to fix this? (For example, what libraries not included with
Draco are needed for BLinking things?) The unresolved reference is in
Draco.lib, if that would help.