[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Sample Device, Sample Library

dlarson@blake.acs.washington.edu (Dale Larson) (06/13/89)

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a nice, no-typo, machine
readable copy of the Sample Device and/or Sample Library in the 1.3
RKM Autodocs and Includes?  I would be willing to accept mail :-)

While on the subject, is there any way to get the source to the
serial.device?  More importantly, what about the 1.4 serial.device?
And when should I expect to see it (the executable) along with the
rest of 1.4?
--
 dTb                                                                       dTb
      I know enough about epistemology to know that I don't know anything

douglee@becker.UUCP (/dev/tty000) (06/14/89)

In article <2388@blake.acs.washington.edu> dlarson@blake.acs.washington.edu (Dale Larson) writes:

>Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a nice, no-typo, machine
>readable copy of the Sample Device and/or Sample Library in the 1.3
>RKM Autodocs and Includes?  I would be willing to accept mail :-)

I went looking for this just yesterday and found it on the "Devcon Extras"
disk I received with the Devcon88 notes. This is available from CATS.
There is also an assembled 'executable' (device?) provided.

There is also a small bug in the listing both on disk and in the manual.

The first line where IFNE AUTOMOUNT is specified up to the ENDC should be AFTER
the include "ramdev.i" statement as AUTOMOUNT is defined in this include.
I haven't actually moved it, but since I wanted to assemble without automount,
I just deleted the whole conditional from my hacking copy and it worked.
		       <<<<douglee@becker>>><<<Doug>>>