[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Distributions

chk@client1.DRETOR.UUCP (C. Harald Koch) (06/16/89)

On my system (here in Canada...) 38 out of 168 articles in
comp.sys.amiga.tech have a Distribution: of either 'usa' or 'na'. What gives?
Are Europeans, Australians, Asians, etc. suddenly second class citizens?

And for you guys putting 'usa', add Canadians to that list. What did we ever
do to deserve this?

--
Grandpa Charnock's Law:	 | C. Harald Koch  NTT Systems, Inc., Toronto, Ontario
You never really learn	 | chk@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca	   (long-term address)

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (06/21/89)

In article <1830@client1.DRETOR.UUCP>, chk@client1 (C. Harald Koch) writes:
>On my system (here in Canada...) 38 out of 168 articles in
>comp.sys.amiga.tech have a Distribution: of either 'usa' or 'na'. What gives?
>Are Europeans, Australians, Asians, etc. suddenly second class citizens?
>And for you guys putting 'usa', add Canadians to that list. What did we ever
>do to deserve this?

Oh, you *are* paranoid!

Until recently, I used to put ``usa'' (later ``na'', now nothing) as
distributions on articles I would post advertising stuff available via
anonymous ftp simply because very few persons outside the usa could
ftp to us.  This has now changed and I don't bother with distributions
anymore...

That's one case...

	...tad