[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Protoboards revisited

In <377@mindlink.UUCP>, a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) writes:
>   Excuse me for repeating myself, but ubc has been switching
> systems & I don't know if this got out. I do know I didn't see
> any responses...
>
>   Regarding my previous query on prototype boards:
>   so far for A2000 prototype boards we have:
>      NES A2000 Proto Board                    $ 50.00
>      Interactive Video with Auto Config Logic $140.00
>      Interactive Video sine Auto Config Logic $ 60.00
>      Akron Systems ProtoBoard 2               $ 50.00
>      Celestial Systems Zorro II Proto Brd     $ 50.00
>   and no recommendations...
>   Has anybody used any of these products?
>   I have heard that IVideo is not interested in telling
> anybody what is in their auto configuration PALs. I notice
> that there are PAL equations for the German Amiga 2000A
> in the CBM Tech Ref Manual. How much difference in the
> signals between the two machines is there? Dave?

I guess I sent the response during the time my mail was being eaten.

I have the NES board, and it looks like a decent product. I do recommend it.

The PAL equations in the Tech REF manual are/were for the A1000 originally, and
should be just fine.

-larry

--
Real Amiga hackers write printer drivers using Metascope.
|   //   Larry Phillips                                                |