[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Minix, Unix on the Amiga, and flames on AmigaDOS

451061@UOTTAWA.BITNET (Valentin Pepelea) (08/06/89)

Marco Papa <papa@pollux.usc.edu> writes in message <18976@usc.edu>

>Deven T. Corzine writes:
>
>>I could create an alternate identity for flaming, so you can easily
>>filter out the low-quality posts.  [and so they couldn't be traced to
>>me!  :-)]  Naah...
>
>Naah, you're too ignorant to be able to do that. Now that you point this out,
>you're right: you have definitely written some of the lowest quality
>postings. And, by the way, people were making fun of you at DevCon
>(calling you the "latest jerk" of c.s.a.t.).  I guess they were right.

I don't know what propted you to insult an individual on the net like this.
As a regular in here, I have not seen any poster from Deven which could draw
such personal insults from you.

If you insist in sending such abusing messages, I suggest you do so through
E-mail. I am tired of seeing puerile posters like yours scrolling under my
nose.

Valentin
"An  operating  system  without         Name:   Valentin Pepelea
 virtual memory is an operating         Phonet: (613) 231-7476
 system without virtue."                Bitnet: 451061@Uottawa.bitnet
                                        Usenet: Use cunyvm.cuny.edu gate
         - Ancient Inca Proverb         Planet: 451061@acadvm1.UOttawa.CA