[comp.sys.amiga.tech] ARP include files

DOUG@UREGINA1.BITNET ("Douglas G. Stetner") (08/09/89)

Has anyone heard when the arp include files and programmers docs
will be available?  It is a pain when you cannot re-compile progs
because these are missing.

Douglas G. Stetner
Systems Manager
Computer Science Dept.
Univ. of Regina
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

mks@cbmvax.UUCP (Michael Sinz - CATS) (08/09/89)

In article <8908082254.AA09922@jade.berkeley.edu> DOUG@UREGINA1.BITNET ("Douglas G. Stetner") writes:
>Has anyone heard when the arp include files and programmers docs
>will be available?  It is a pain when you cannot re-compile progs
>because these are missing.

Yes, I know...  We are working on them.  I have a set of includes for C
and the standard assembly includes.  (The assembly ones are the "original"
since all of the ARP work is in assembly.)  I have also put together the
glue and pragmas for Lattice 5.x and have tested them.  Charlie has the
MANX stuff.  (I forgot who did the glue for MANX)  The docs are about finished
and should soon be available on a NET somewhere.

      -- MKSoft

BTW - Disclaimer:  This is *NOT* a Commodore official statement!!!
                   The views above are my own...
--

/----------------------------------------------------------------------\
|      /// Michael Sinz -- CATS/Amiga Software/Support Engineer        |
|\\\///      ...and then, just as all was in kaos, someone said:       |
| \XX/     "Let there be ... what was that!? ... An Amiga? ... light!" |

dwl10@uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (08/09/89)

In article <8908082254.AA09922@jade.berkeley.edu> DOUG@UREGINA1.BITNET ("Douglas G. Stetner") writes:
>Has anyone heard when the arp include files and programmers docs
>will be available?  It is a pain when you cannot re-compile progs
>because these are missing.

I second the motion!!!

Hell, does anyone have a copy of the 1.2 includes and programmer's
docs??? I'll take just about anything at this point!

--
"What is another word  |  Dave Lowrey    | [The opinions expressed MAY be
 for 'Thesaurus'?"     |  Amdahl Corp.   | those of the author and are not
                       |  Houston, Texas | necessarily those of his
   Steven Wright       |  amdahl!dwl10   | employer]   (`nuff said!)

davewt@nc386.uucp (David Wright) (08/13/89)

It's REALLY a pain when you had programs that worked under the old version
of ARP, and bomb under the new version, and you can't compare the
header files to see what changed....