[comp.sys.amiga.tech] PD symbolic math packages?

smr@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Samual Rushing) (09/08/89)

I am looking for a decent public domain (or non-PD for that matter) symbolic
math package for the amiga. I realize I may have, through neglect, missed
a post on this very subject, but the only one I recall is about
a port of Mathematica to the amiga, which isn't on the market yet.
I'd sure appreciate any info anyone has about this.
Thanks.

--

To Do Is To Be: Socrates                    smr@beach.cis.ufl.edu
To Be Is To Do: Sartre

mitchell@cbmvax.UUCP (Fred Mitchell - QA) (09/13/89)

In article <20841@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> smr@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:
>I am looking for a decent public domain (or non-PD for that matter) symbolic
>math package for the amiga. I realize I may have, through neglect, missed
>a post on this very subject, but the only one I recall is about
>a port of Mathematica to the amiga, which isn't on the market yet.
>I'd sure appreciate any info anyone has about this.

Theres a port of MATLAB available for the Amiga. You can get a copy
of it from the Lattice BBS at (312)916-1200.
--
	-Mitchell

	 All comments and opinions are my own. Period.
	 Back when the Earth was young...

jdepp@deimos.ADS.COM (Joe Depp) (09/13/89)

Ref1:  Seeks symbolic math package for the Amiga.

Ref2:  Suggests MATLAB at Lattice BBS.

MATLAB is not a symbolic math package, it is a vector/matrix processing
package.