[comp.sys.amiga.tech] alt.sources.amiga

karl@sugar.hackercorp.com (Karl Lehenbauer) (10/07/89)

In article <1600@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu>, jwright@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu (Jim Wright) writes:
> I just posted the ARP 1.3 User's Docs to alt.sources.amiga.  My system
> still thinks it is moderated, so be patient and see what happens.

Yeah.  Anyone posting to alt.sources.amiga within the next few days or even
weeks (while the unmoderation message is still propagating and/or some sites
still think it's moderated), please shove an "Approved:" line in your postings
header if you know how.  It'll save Peter from having to rip through a bunch
of bounces from machines that think the group is still moderated.
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl	"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that
-- 			 flags do not wave in a vacuum."  -- Arthur C. Clarke