[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Amiga Res-Edit

hansel@amy.uucp (Steve Hansel) (10/14/89)

Are there any programs available for the Amiga that allow a person to
design screens, gadgets, requesters, etc.  I'm thinking of something like
Res-edit for the MAC.

My roommate writes software for the MAC and using Res-Edit he can design
all his dialogue boxes (requesters), buttons (gadgets), and windows in
less time than it takes me to enter one gadget struct.

What does everyone use to design their displays?

	Steve Hansel
			usc.edu!amy!hansel
			gryphon.com!amy!hansel

cna@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Na Choon Piaw) (10/15/89)

In article <124772@sun.Eng.Sun.COM> hansel@amy.uucp (Steve Hansel) writes:
>Are there any programs available for the Amiga that allow a person to
>design screens, gadgets, requesters, etc.  I'm thinking of something like
>Res-edit for the MAC.

Power windows by Innovatronics ('bout $70).  It's been used to program
Empire, and I think I detect some other programs that use it (B.A.D., I
think uses it to kick up its windows...)

Haven't had a chance to try it out myself.