[comp.sys.amiga.tech] ARP PROGRAMMER'S DOCS

piaw@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Na Choon Piaw) (10/27/89)

Sorry bout posting this, but my mail bounced...

Will the person who has the ARP 1.3 programmer's docs please e-mail it to
me?  I've snail-mailed Microsmiths for it, but they don't seem to be
responding... :-(

Thanks in advance.
Na Choon Piaw			P.O Box, 4067, Berkeley, CA 94704-0067
piaw@cory.berkeley.edu		Disclaimer: I'm speaking only for myself!
piaw@ocf.berkeley.edu		"Still on honeymoon with his Amiga...."

850031m@aucs.uucp (GORDON R. MAC GREGOR) (10/28/89)

In article <18843@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> piaw@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Na Choon Piaw) writes:

>Sorry bout posting this, but my mail bounced...
>
>Will the person who has the ARP 1.3 programmer's docs please e-mail it to
>me?  I've snail-mailed Microsmiths for it, but they don't seem to be

My mail bounced too!  How about mailing this to one of the source groups?
I'm sure alot of us would like to get our hands on the docs (I do!).

                 -ross

840445m@aucs.uucp (Alan McKay) (10/29/89)

Please send me a copy of the Docs too please.
--
+ Alan W. McKay       +  VOICE: (902) 542-1565                        +
+ Acadia University   +  "Courage my friend, it is not yet too late   +

jac@muslix.llnl.gov (James Crotinger) (10/30/89)

  I have sent the ARP programmer's stuff to comp.sources.amiga. I also
sent VLT 4.226 to comp.binaries.amiga, and it has already shown up, so
expect to see ARPPRO3 showing up at a news reader in your neighborhood
soon. 8-).

  Jim