[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Need help w/ WEIRD problem!

d5kwedb@dtek.chalmers.se. (Kristian Wedberg) (11/16/89)

HELP!

I'm having serious trouble with a communication-program I'm writing.
It's functionally finished, but crashes violently under certain conditions:

Iff the program is started by klicking its icon, I get a guru in a certain
area of the code (ie when 'loading a picture'). I've tried removing different
parts of the code, but I still crash; usually with an 'illegal instruction'
guru. Older versions of WB/Lattice C, and I still crash.

Everything works OK when I start from the CLI, so what is different when
launching by icon???

Any & all suggestions are WELCOME!

	kitte					d5kwedb@dtek.chalmers.se

ken@cbmcats.UUCP (Ken Farinsky) (11/17/89)

In article <586@vice2utc.chalmers.se> d5kwedb@dtek.chalmers.se (Kristian Wedberg) writes:

>Everything works OK when I start from the CLI, so what is different when
>launching by icon???

stack size.  what is the stack set to for your cli?
what is the stack set to in the icon?

Ken Farinsky -- CATS               Commodore Business Machines
PHONE 215-431-9421         UUCP  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken