[comp.sys.amiga.tech] ARP 1.3 with Manx 3.6

rwm@atronx.UUCP (Russell McOrmond) (11/16/89)

  Quick Question :

  While trying to re-compile the ARP Startup code (a.lib , Arp.lib) in 32 bit
int mode , I ran into a few include files that I did not have, and I am
wondering what is used within them, and where I could obtain them.

  A reference is made to "asmsupp.i", as well as what seems to be
a redundant reference to <user/ftypes.h> (I say possibly redundant as I commented
the #include out trying to find what it defined, but as I did not make it
through to the Linking stage, I have no idea.)

  Any ideas on where I could find these two include files, what they might have
been included with, or anything else would be appreciated.

(P.S.  Please reply via E-Mail as my news feed seems to be very flakey at the
moment).

---

--
  Opinions expressed in this message are my Own.  My Employer does not even
know what these networks ARE.

  Russell McOrmond   nrcaer!fts1!atronx!rwm@carleton.ca
  FidoNet 1:163/109  [(613) 231-7144 ]   BBS: (613) 230-2282
  Amiga-Fidonet Support  1:1/109

valentin@cbmvax.UUCP (Valentin Pepelea) (11/18/89)

In article <1449.AA1449@atronx> rwm@atronx.UUCP (Russell McOrmond) writes:

>  A reference is made to "asmsupp.i", as well as what seems to be
>a redundant reference to <user/ftypes.h> (I say possibly redundant as I commented
>the #include out trying to find what it defined, but as I did not make it
>through to the Linking stage, I have no idea.)
>
>  Any ideas on where I could find these two include files, what they might have
>been included with, or anything else would be appreciated.

The file "asmsupp.i" can be found on page G-1 of the Amiga Rom Kernel Manual,
Includes & Autodocs. It's only one page long.

>  Russell McOrmond   nrcaer!fts1!atronx!rwm@carleton.ca

Glad to see you're relying more on Usenet rather than FidoNet.

Valentin
--
The Goddess of democracy? "The tyrants     Name:    Valentin Pepelea
may distroy a statue,  but they cannot     Phone:   (215) 431-9327