[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Amiga RCS rcsclean

davewt@NCoast.ORG (David Wright) (11/24/89)

	While the sources I got had the SOURCE to rcsclean, I didn't
get the executable version. Did I just delete it by accident, or was it
really in the file in the first place. If not, could someone please
send me a copy?

		Dave

rsbx@cbmvax.UUCP (Raymond S. Brand) (11/26/89)

In article <1989Nov24.141302.3721@NCoast.ORG>, davewt@NCoast.ORG (David Wright) writes:

> 	While the sources I got had the SOURCE to rcsclean, I didn't
> get the executable version. Did I just delete it by accident, or was it
> really in the file in the first place. If not, could someone please
> send me a copy?
>
> 		Dave

rcsclean and rcsfreeze were not ported. If you feel that you must have those
2 utilities, the Unix version is what is in rcsclean.sh and rcsfreeze.sh; it
should be easy to write a c program that does what the scripts do (like merge).
The file rcsclean.c seems to be a holdover from a previous version of rcs.

					rsbx

  Raymond S. Brand			rsbx@cbmvax.commodore.com
  Commodore-Amiga Engineering		...!uunet!cbmvax!rsbx
  1200 Wilson Drive			(215)-431-9100
  West Chester PA 19380			"We're working on it"