[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Zorro II pinout

In <3131@hub.UUCP>, dougp@voodoo.ucsb.edu writes:
>I'd like to know what signal is on pin 20 of the 100 pin edge connector
>of the A2000 zorro II buss. I have an expansion chassis for my A1000,
>an the trace which goes to this pin has a gap in it. I am wondering
>if this gap is intentional, or a mistake in the etching of the PC board.

Pin 20 is listed as -12VDC for the A2000 and B2000, and as No Connection on the
original Zorro bus.

-larry

--
" All I ask of my body is that it carry around my head."
         - Thomas Alva Edison -

dougp@voodoo.ucsb.edu (11/26/89)

-Message-Text-Follows-

I'd like to know what signal is on pin 20 of the 100 pin edge connector
of the A2000 zorro II buss. I have an expansion chassis for my A1000,
an the trace which goes to this pin has a gap in it. I am wondering
if this gap is intentional, or a mistake in the etching of the PC board.

Douglas Peale

daveh@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Haynie) (11/28/89)

in article <3131@hub.UUCP>, dougp@voodoo.ucsb.edu says:

> I'd like to know what signal is on pin 20 of the 100 pin edge connector
> of the A2000 zorro II buss.

That's bus, not buss.  Kissing computers can be a shocking experience.

Anyway, pin 20 on the A2000 bus is -12VDC.  All backplanes should provide
this supply, though I think you'll find only a very small number of
cards will actually require it.

--
Dave Haynie Commodore-Amiga (Systems Engineering) "The Crew That Never Rests"
                    Too much of everything is just enough