[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Printer driver

guy.regaudie@canremote.uucp (GUY REGAUDIE) (10/11/89)

   Does anyone have a working EpsonX printer driver that allow the use
of several printing modes like 240*120Dpi, 120*72, etc?

   I need it for Professional Pages V1.2. My driver do not work, so,
please upload it to the system!

    Thanks a lot!

         _______
        /
       /    ___  UY
      /_____/          Regaudie!
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.1R

daveb@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Berezowski) (10/13/89)

In article <89101103520712@masnet.uucp> guy.regaudie@canremote.uucp (GUY REGAUDIE) writes:

>   Does anyone have a working EpsonX printer driver that allow the use
>of several printing modes like 240*120Dpi, 120*72, etc?
>
>   I need it for Professional Pages V1.2. My driver do not work, so,
>please upload it to the system!

The V1.3 EpsonX printer driver DOES support 120x72 (select a density of 1
amnd you'll see.).  Refer to page 4-7 of the V1.3 Enhancer manual for the
full docs.  If your EpsonX driver does not work with Prof. Page V1.2 then
you may have a broken copy; get a real one.

	daveb

ted@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Dr. Ted Carnevale) (12/05/89)

Where is there a printer driver for the Panasonic KXP 1091 or 1091i,
or better yet, for the IBM Proprinter?  Or where can I find source
code for one of the drivers provided with Amiga DOS with instructions
for hacking my own driver from it?  I'm sharing a KXP 1091i (with
switches set for Proprinter emulation) between an Amiga 500 and a
PC clone, and I don't want to (in some cases can't) reconfigure the
PC clone's software for an Epson (which the KXP 1091i can emulate),
nor do I want to toggle the flimsy DIP switches of the printer back
& forth when swapping between the two machines.