[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Source for PAL's for A1000 daughterboard?

jtreworgy@eagle.wesleyan.edu (12/05/89)

Does anyone know a good place to get the PAL's the Kickstart daugterboard uses?
(On the A1000, of course). I have caused quite a bit of damage to the board
over the last couple years (this is a spare one, but I am trying to get it
working again... speed is not crucial) and until recently it worked with a lot
of jumpers wired over it, but now it doesn't and I think I fried a PAL or two.
I know it's the daughterboard since I've swapped them and have had the machine
work fine. (It doesn't do anything when I turn the machine on... not even a
little power light blink). Thanks...
--
James A. Treworgy    -- No quote here for insurance reasons --
jtreworgy@eagle.wesleyan.edu         jtreworgy%eagle@WESLEYAN.BITNET

fac2@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (12/07/89)

In article <4562@eagle.wesleyan.edu>, jtreworgy@eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
> Does anyone know a good place to get the PAL's the Kickstart daugterboard uses?
> (On the A1000, of course). I have caused quite a bit of damage to the board

	I seem to remember that Spirit Technology sells them.  They carry
them for people that install their memory expansion board and have trouble
with the slower PAL's some 1000's have.  You may contact them to see if they
can help you out.  Their number is (800) 433-7572.  The PAL's are $23 postage
paid.  Good luck.

Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: fac2%dayton.saic.com@uunet.uu.net    uucp: uunet!dayvb!fac2