  From: mrr@amanpt1.Newport.RI.US (Mark Rinfret)
  To: jms@tymix.tymnet.com
  Subject: MRBackup

  Sorry you're just finding this, Joe. That problem is well known. I sent a
  patch out over Usenet shortly after 3.3d appeared, but apparently you
  missed it.  MRBackup V3.3e just came out on the latest batch of Fish disks
  and I sent V3.3f to Bob Page not long ago. If you can't wait and
  would like me to email you a copy, just say the word.
  # Mark R. Rinfret            mrr@amanpt1.Newport.RI.US
  # HyperView Systems Corp.    Hypermedia Solutions for Documentation/Training
  # 28 Jacome Way              Work: 401-849-9390 x301
  # Middletown, RI 02840       Home: 401-846-7639

The contents of Fish Disk #279 says it has MRBackup version 3.3e, which fixes
some serious bugs in version 3.3e which is ondisk #270.

Has anyone had better look with the newer version?
--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: JMS@F74.TYMNET.COM or jms@gemini.tymnet.com
BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms