[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Getting

a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) (01/11/90)

  In the Introduction to c.s.a.t, one finds:

> ,TEC
> From: cbmvax!lauren (Lauren Brown CATS)
> Subject: Re: Tech Ref. Docs
>
> This list will be growing, as we make the 1.3 Native Developer Update
> available, along with some other stuff we're planning.
>
>   [stuff deleted]
>
> Fall 1986 Developers Conference Notes
>   Contains the diagrams, outlines and additional notes pertaining
>   to each conference speakers' topic. Some additional information
>   has been included (e.g., 8520 specifications).
>
> AmigaMail
>   Bimonthly technical newsletter produced by CATS. Articles range from
>   programming standards through programming for compatibility to
>   advance technical information on new products (hardware and software).

    Is there any chance of getting a more uptodate list posted?
    Are any other Developer's Conference Notes available?
    Who should I write to at cbmtor (Toronto, Canada) to get AmigaMail?
 [Last time I wrote I got no answer.]

  "The man who says art has no message is the same man who would step
   over your body in the street while admiring the architecture."
                                               -David Fennario
      Harvey Taylor      Meta Media Productions
       uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Harvey_Taylor
               a186@mindlink.UUCP