[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Lucas/Frances

vincelee@tornado.Berkeley.EDU (Vincent H. Lee) (02/02/90)

In article <5666@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM> rickfor@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Rick Forrest) writes:
>I have a 500 and a Supra HD controller.  Anyone out there with a similar
>system with a Lucas in it?  I seem to remember there being problems with
>putting the top cover back on after installation of the board.  Anyone licked
>Rick Forrest                                                _____

As a matter of fact, I am buying a 500 and plan to place my lucas/frances
in it.  No chance of putting it back in the case though.

My solution:  Remove the 500 motherboard and place the whole thing in an
AT case, which also leaves lots of room for hard disks, etc.  I'll also
saw off the keyboard, of course, to make it detatchable!

-Vince