[comp.sys.amiga.tech] AUX: device guruing

ejkst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) (02/01/90)

In article <1094@madnix.UUCP> aaron@madnix.UUCP (Aaron Avery) writes:
>Not quite right. The new AUX-Handler which came in the 1.3.2
>distribution was written in BCPL. The old 1.3 AUX-Handler was
>written in C. This change requires the removal of the

Wait a minute--I thought the system sofware was moving *away* from BCPL!

--
Eric Kennedy
ejkst@cis.unix.pitt.edu

In article <1094@madnix.UUCP> aaron@madnix.UUCP (Aaron Avery) writes:
> Not quite right. The new AUX-Handler which came in the 1.3.2
> distribution was written in BCPL. The old 1.3 AUX-Handler was
> written in C.

Good lord. I thought the idea was to *remove* the BCPL stuff from
AmigaDOS as time went on, not add *more* of it!
--
Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva <peter@sugar.hackercorp.com>
`-_-'