[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Lattice 4.0 and MicroEMACS 3.10

roliver@nmsu.edu (Richard Oliver) (02/08/90)

MicroEMACS (from the fish disks) 3.10 is documented as having been
compiled with Aztec 3.6 and Lattice 3.03. I am attempting to use
Lattice 4.0, with no success. I have modified the source to remove
the warnings (return types, redefinition of pre-processor symbols,
and structure usage as a parameter) but no joy. The program loads,
and executes, but the cursor will not move around in the text area.
Text IS being input (the input can be saved in a file) but it is not
displayed in the text area.

Has anyone faced and fixed this?

roliver@nmsu.edu

cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) (02/08/90)

In article <ROLIVER.90Feb7100719@zia.nmsu.edu> (Richard Oliver) writes:
>MicroEMACS (from the fish disks) 3.10 is documented as having been
>compiled with Aztec 3.6 and Lattice 3.03. I am attempting to use
>Lattice 4.0, with no success.

I fixed it, and a bunch of other stuff and in the great moderator
switch my sources got sidetracked. I'll mail the latest ones off
to Tad this week. (The actual problem is that the typeahead routine
is broken in the "real" release so you don't get any display.)

I've added keymap, bigger fonts, and custom screen support. (The menus
and rexx code doesn't work yet so don't be disappointed when it doesn't
appear with the source.)

--Chuck McManis
uucp: {anywhere}!sun!cmcmanis   BIX: cmcmanis  ARPAnet: cmcmanis@Eng.Sun.COM
"If it didn't have bones in it, it wouldn't be crunchy now would it?!"