[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Snap doesn't recognize 'f'

In <2167@rwthinf.UUCP>, sauer@cip-s05.informatik.rwth-aachen.de writes:
>Hi folks,
>happy about the new version of Snap in my hands I installed it on my Amiga.
>But while playing a little around to test the new features (great ones) I found
>the first bug. My snap doesn't snap the character 'f'. It just swallows it. If
>I want to snap 'difficult' I get 'diicult' for example. I have an 2000A, 3MB,
>Priam v185 HD, KS1.3 and after startup there is Xoper2.2,VirusX4.0, Jazzbench,
>Popupmenu (which isn't working very stable since the new version 1.42. What about a new version?)
>I use the normal font (Topaz 8), but it seems to happen with every font I tested yet.
>Does anybody have any solutions?

I was having a problem with the letter 'S' in Snap.. it was snapping/pasting as
a '3'. After a reboot, the letter 'g' was snapping/pasting as a '3'. Now I just
noticed that the single quote is snapping as a '3'. Seems to be quite erratic.

-larry

--
Gallium Arsenide is the technology of the future;
  always has been, always will be.

sauer@cip-s05.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (02/16/90)

Hi folks,
happy about the new version of Snap in my hands I installed it on my Amiga.
But while playing a little around to test the new features (great ones) I found
the first bug. My snap doesn't snap the character 'f'. It just swallows it. If
I want to snap 'difficult' I get 'diicult' for example. I have an 2000A, 3MB,
Priam v185 HD, KS1.3 and after startup there is Xoper2.2,VirusX4.0, Jazzbench,
Popupmenu (which isn't working very stable since the new version 1.42. What about a new version?)
I use the normal font (Topaz 8), but it seems to happen with every font I tested yet.
Does anybody have any solutions?

Is there a new version of Jazzbench available? (I have V0.8)

So long
	Joerg