[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Aztec 5.0 bug

micke@slaka.sirius.se (Mikael Karlsson) (02/17/90)

Am I really the first one???

In Aztec 5.0 OpenResource is incorrectly defined in functions.h and pragmas.h.

The definitions look like this:
struct MiscResource * OpenResource(const char *resName, long version);
#pragma amicall(SysBase, 0x1f2, OpenResource(a1,d0))

As far as I know OpenResource doesn't use a 'version' argument.

/Mikael

PS. The Snap GURU 3 on swiss german keymaps is eliminated. The 'f' on german
    keymaps also works now. New release soon.

--

Mikael Karlsson, Lovsattersvagen 10, S-585 98  LINKOPING, SWEDEN
micke@slaka.UUCP, micke@slaka.sirius.se

karl@sugar.hackercorp.com (Karl Lehenbauer) (02/25/90)

In article <20849.AA20849@slaka.sirius.se> micke@slaka.sirius.se (Mikael Karlsson) writes:
>In Aztec 5.0 OpenResource is incorrectly defined in functions.h and pragmas.h.

>The definitions look like this:
>struct MiscResource * OpenResource(const char *resName, long version);
>#pragma amicall(SysBase, 0x1f2, OpenResource(a1,d0))

I'm assuming the 1.3 RKM is correct, which says there is no version number.

Anybody who makes this mod, DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE OpenResource IN YOUR
pragmas.h AS WELL AS YOUR functions.h OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!  I was (blush).
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl	"As long as there is a legion of superheros, all else
--			 can surely be made right." -- Sensor Girl