[comp.sys.amiga.tech] How do I change the "ZZ" mouse pointer?

robin@sabre.austin.ibm.com (Robin D. Wilson/1000000) (03/09/90)

I really hate the "ZZ" (busy) mouse pointer.  Is there some program that will
allow me to modify it to my liking??  If not could one be added to the 1.4
update?  (Or is it already set in stone.)

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|USNail:                               UUCP:                                  |
|2323 Wells Branch Pkwy., #G107        cs.utexas.edu!romp!ibmchs!auschs\      |
|Austin, TX  78728                     !sabre.austin.ibm.com!robin            |
|Home: (512)251-6889                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<-MUST BE INCLUDED|

jonabbey@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Jonathan Abbey) (03/09/90)

In article <3160@cello.UUCP> robin@reed.UUCP (Robin D. Wilson/1000000) writes:

>I really hate the "ZZ" (busy) mouse pointer.  Is there some program that will
>allow me to modify it to my liking??  If not could one be added to the 1.4
>update?  (Or is it already set in stone.)

It had darn well better be set in stone at this point.. if not, given the
overhead of testing, documentation and distribution, we wouldn't see
1.4 until October at the earliest...

Jonathan Abbey
jonabbey@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu       (512) 926-5934
The University of Texas at Austin - CS Undergrad