[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Efficient Use of Editors

allen@grebyn.com (03/24/90)

In article <133329@sun.Eng.Sun.COM>, cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) writes:
> When I develop applications I've been using Lattice C 5.0x and usually
> have a copy of MicroEmacs (my own, not C/A's) running and a CLI window.
> I have a Rexx command attached to F1 that saves all emacs buffers and
> runs lmk redirecting the output into another buffer window so that I
> can peruse the list of errors and fix them in my code. Pressing F2 runs
> the application and pressing F3 runs the application under CPR the
> Lattice debugger.
>
> --Chuck McManis

With the ARexx port in the Manx 5.0 compiler, is it possible to
use another editor, ie. MicroEmacs, like they've set up vi?
What I want is the integrated environment with an editor that I
presently use and like.  Is anyone presently doing this?

  --Allen