[net.micro] HELP please

kxn (02/14/83)

>From nuucp Fri Feb 11 08:18:28 1983
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 08:17 EST 1983 remote from pyuxjj
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 08:13 EST 1983 remote from mhuxm
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 08:15 EST 1983 remote from mhuxh
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 08:14 EST 1983 remote from mhuxa
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 08:14 EST 1983 remote from mhuxt
>From uucp Fri Feb 11 06:36 EST 1983 remote from eagle
>From ucbvax!COMSAT@MIT-MC Fri Feb 11 06:31:18 1983 remote from harpo
Date: 11 February 1983 06:13 EST
From: Communications Satellite <ucbvax!COMSAT@MIT-MC>
Subject: Msg of Saturday, 5 February 1983 04:43 EST
To: harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxa!mhuxh!mhuxm!pyuxjj!pyuxcc!kxn

FAILED: SATZ at WHARTON-10; Host appears to be permanently down or not accepting mail.
FAILED: PLATTS at WHARTON-10; Host appears to be permanently down or not accepting mail.
 Failed message follows:
-------
Date: 3 Feb 83 13:02:16-PST (Thu)
To: info-micro@brl.arpa
From: harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxa!mhuxh!mhuxm!pyuxjj!pyuxcc!kxn@berkeley.arpa
Subject: c64 help

Does anyone know what the disk format of a machine language module is for
the Commodore 64.  It has an option on the load command to take a machine
code module but there is no docum. (even in the prog. ref.) about the format
that is required.  I have an assembler that was apparently written for the
64 but it doesn't produce a useable output.  I would like to write a back
end for it that will reformat the load mod.
                                       thanx
                                       Ken Korona
                                       pyuxcc!kxn
P.S.  Anyone interested is trading software for the 64?????

PS. Don't send a reply to me but to net.micro please where I'm sure I'll get it.