[comp.sys.amiga.tech] bugs with links in 2.0

[Jim M. pleads for a bug report for 2.0 to go direct to cbmvax!bugs, with good
reason.]

First, is this the same as bugs@cbmvax.cbm.com, or some such, for us domain
mail types?

Second, any rn, vnews, etc. guru want to take on the task of adding a "mail
AND post" capability, for occassions like this where the information should
go out in public, but _also_ needs to go direct to a mailbox for immediate
attention?

The current solution, to post, save the posting, edit it into mail and mail
the result is awfully labor intensive compared to having the facility built
into rn (here) or other news reading software.

Kent, the man from xanth, now zooming in from Zorch.
(xanthian@zorch.sf-bay.org)

andy@cbmvax.commodore.com (Andy Finkel) (05/28/90)

its bugs@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com

>The current solution, to post, save the posting, edit it into mail and mail
>the result is awfully labor intensive compared to having the facility built
>into rn (here) or other news reading software.

from rn you can save the current message to a pipe to mail if you like.

>Kent, the man from xanth, now zooming in from Zorch.

		andy
--
andy finkel		{uunet|rutgers|amiga}!cbmvax!andy
Commodore-Amiga, Inc.

"Not everything worth doing is worth doing well."

dillon@overload.UUCP (Matthew Dillon) (05/28/90)

>In article <1990May27.082628.23673@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>[Jim M. pleads for a bug report for 2.0 to go direct to cbmvax!bugs, with good
>reason.]
>
>First, is this the same as bugs@cbmvax.cbm.com, or some such, for us domain
>mail types?

    cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com, and yes, it is.

--

    Matthew Dillon	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon
    891 Regal Rd.