[net.micro] DEC Rainbow 100 info?

vax1:pwv (02/17/83)

After mailing the following request to alice!jss and getting no
response, I am submitting this request again to the net in case the
mailer couldn't get through, or, in case someone else can give me some
good information:

    From pwv Thu Jan 20 14:43:07 1983
    To: vax3:microsof!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhtsa!alice!jss
    Subject: Re: DEC Rainbow 100 info
    Cc: pwv

    Date:	20 January 83

    To:		Jon Shapiro (jss)
		Bell Labs,
		Murray Hill, N.J.

    From:	Pat Vilbrandt (pwv)
		John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.,
		Everett, WA

    Subject:    Re: Your Request for DEC Rainbow 100 Information

    I noticed your request on the net (22-Dec-82) for info on the DEC
    Rainbow 100.  Alas, I have no more information to supply than what
    has already been posted.  But, I am interested in finding out more
    about the Rainbow, since I am in the market for a PC, and may even
    buy a Rainbow if I hear enough good about it.  Particularly, I
    would like to hear more from someone who has actually used one.

    Have you collected anything worth passing on?

    If so, please mail to me (electronic, or if you have to, USnail).

		    - Pat Vilbrandt
		    (...decvax!microsof!fluke!pwv)
		    (...uw-beaver!fluke!pwv)

		    U.Snail: