[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Compiling DNet

matthew@cs.ua.oz.au (Matthew Donaldson) (06/07/90)

Does anyone know where I can get a version of the DNet source that
will compiler under Lattice?  I have managed to get everything, I think,
execpt the Lattice equivalent of sup32.lib.  I thought that Matt had
started using Lattice for the latest version of Dnet, but no sup32.lib
was included in the sources I got (from ucbvax).

	Thanks in advance,
				Matthew

P.S. Is there still a comp.sys.amiga.programmer.  I haven't seen it for ages.
--
-------
Matthew Donaldson

dick@woodwrk.UUCP (Richard H. Wood, Garland, TX, USA) (06/09/90)

In article <MATTHEW.90Jun7100014@chook.ua.oz.au> matthew@cs.ua.oz.au (Matthew Donaldson) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get a version of the DNet source that
>will compiler under Lattice?  I have managed to get everything, I think,
>execpt the Lattice equivalent of sup32.lib.  I thought that Matt had
>started using Lattice for the latest version of Dnet, but no sup32.lib
>was included in the sources I got (from ucbvax).

I _believe_ I was told sup32.lib was a creation of MD himself.  It's
not a part of Aztec that I'm aware of.  I'm not positive it's Matt's,
however.  Perhaps, if I'm correct, this might prompt someone to tell
us where it's available.   A Fred Fish Disk, maybe?

I noticed it's requirement with something else of Matt's I tried to
recompile using Manx 3.? right after I bought my A2500.  (the only
time I used 3.? before Manx sent me the upgrade [for FREE] when I
called and complained I'd bought a non-ANSI version)   And I haven't
noticed it in 5.0 (?)

>	Thanks in advance,
>				Matthew

You're welcome.  And thanks for asking.

>P.S. Is there still a comp.sys.amiga.programmer.  I haven't seen it for ages.

It's not listed in any catalogue I've ever seen.  Anybody else ever heard of it?

--
d.