[comp.sys.amiga.tech] LSE and AREXX

scroll@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Steve Croll) (09/05/90)

I just received my upgrade to version 5.1.  Since my old editor (UEDIT)
does not work on my new 3000, I have been playing around with LSE.
According to the 'read.me' file, ALT-F6 will invoke the rexx script
'lse_rexx_f6'.  This only seems to work when the script is in the same
directory from which LSE was invoked.  Is there any way to get LSE
to always look in a particular directory for the AREXX scripts?
(Like the lc: directory containing LSE.DAT.)
Steve Croll (email: scroll@beach.cis.ufl.edu  home: 904-373-8389)

nfs1675@dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil ( Michael S Figg) (09/05/90)

In article <24321@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, scroll@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Steve Croll) writes:

>                          . . . . . . . Is there any way to get LSE
> to always look in a particular directory for the AREXX scripts?
> (Like the lc: directory containing LSE.DAT.)
> --
> Steve Croll (email: scroll@beach.cis.ufl.edu  home: 904-373-8389)

I don't have a 3000 or 2.0 but in the old days AREXX looked for scripts in
both the current directory and the REXX: directory.

---Mike,

--
A man said to the Universe "Sir, I exist!" | Michael Figg  DSAC-FSD
"However," replied the Universe,           | DLA Systems Automation Center