[comp.sys.amiga.tech] DNet

SLMYQ@USU.BITNET (05/02/88)

When will DNET be available?  If it is already, how can I get it?  I don't have
access to TCP/IP here.

                                Bryan Ford (SLMYQ@USU.BITNET)

zofka@cernvax.UUCP (zofka) (05/02/88)

In article <8805011854.AA02666@jade.berkeley.edu> SLMYQ@USU.BITNET writes:
>When will DNET be available?  If it is already, how can I get it?  I don't have
>access to TCP/IP here.
>
>                                Bryan Ford (SLMYQ@USU.BITNET)
I dont have access too.. Send to  binaries can be an idee ??
	      Milan ZOFKA (zofka@cernvax.uucp @cernvax.bitnet milan@bix)

:>access to TCP/IP here.
:>
:>                                Bryan Ford (SLMYQ@USU.BITNET)
:I dont have access too.. Send to  binaries can be an idee ??
:	      Milan ZOFKA (zofka@cernvax.uucp @cernvax.bitnet milan@bix)

	Sent to binaries months ago, bother moderators.  <grin>

				-Matt

dillon@overload.Berkeley.CA.US (Matthew Dillon) (09/07/90)

In article <1990Sep5.004750.18595@cec1.wustl.edu> bdo8650@cec2.wustl.edu (Bryan Dennis O'Connor) writes:

>	I am looking for the latest version of DNet.  I was told that
>there was a working version for Sun 4.0.3.  Currently my school has
>updated to Sun 4.1; is there a compatible version of DNet?

    Apparently Sun fixed whatever bug was screwing DNet up, I've heard from
    at least one source that DNet works fine under the latest Sun OS release.

    You have to try to run it to find out.

>	Also, in order to use DNet, do you need any higher access to the
>Unix machine other than normal user?  My school is VERY stubborn with
>its resources; will this hinder me?

    No, you can run DNet as a user without problems.

>	Sorry to clog the net, but my account got hosed all the sudden
>over the summer and I lost all my ftp site listings, etc...  (how
>annoying.)
>
>			Thanks.

						-Matt

    Matthew Dillon	    dillon@Overload.Berkeley.CA.US
    891 Regal Rd.	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon
    Berkeley, Ca. 94708
    USA