[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Help with Bridgeboard

navas@cory.Berkeley.EDU (David C. Navas) (09/14/90)

The company which I work for is currently writing
software for the IBM PC.  Unfortunately, this software
seems to have grave difficulties running under/on
the Bridgeboard.  CATS has so far been resistent,
as I am only a Certified, not a Commercial developer.

So I ask here, can anyone help me understand which
areas of the IBM are off limits for writing to (ie.
which part of RAM does Janus use to support non-local
harddisks, etc.), and which interrupts are off limits
to our software.  Please e-mail to one of the two
addresses below.  THank You.

navas@cory.berkeley.edu
david@geoworks.com

PS.  This is not an indictment of CATS, they're doing
 a thoroughly fine job.

David Navas                                   navas@sim.berkeley.edu
"Excuse my ignorance, but I've been run over by my train of thought."  -me

In article <27762@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> navas@cory.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>CATS has so far been resistent,
>as I am only a Certified, not a Commercial developer.

In fact, so far they have been extremely helpful, just concerned
that I may run up into a bunch of red tape...  [Just wanted to
clear the record and leave no one with a faulty impression...]