[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Perfect Sound 3.0 info?

gcrown@csuchico.edu (Fuzz E. Pickle) (09/20/90)

	I recently bought Perfect Sound 3.0 only to find that information
regarding how to program it was being kept a "secret"!  Has anyone found
out this top-secret information so I may program this hardware I purchased?
Needless to say, I was quite dissapointed in the action Sunrise Ind. decided
to take on their latest upgrade.  Hopefully they will try to rememdy the
situation by providing the information soon.

p.s.  Please E-mail as well as post because I rarely get a chance to
	read the News myself.  Thanks much!

!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()
@                                                                    !
#   Glenn R. Crownover             |   "Let's not talk about bombs   @
$   California State               |     or the brain implulses of   #
%   University, Chico              |                severed limbs"   $
^   --------------------------------------------------------------   %
&                E-mail: gcrown@cscihp.csuchico.edu                  ^
*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&

david@starsoft.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (09/20/90)

>In article <1990Sep19.234736.7009@ecst.csuchico.edu> gcrown@csuchico.edu (Fuzz E. Pickle) writes:
>
>       I recently bought Perfect Sound 3.0 only to find that information
>regarding how to program it was being kept a "secret"!  Has anyone found
>out this top-secret information so I may program this hardware I purchased?
>Needless to say, I was quite dissapointed in the action Sunrise Ind. decided
>to take on their latest upgrade.  Hopefully they will try to rememdy the
>situation by providing the information soon.
>
>p.s.  Please E-mail as well as post because I rarely get a chance to
>       read the News myself.  Thanks much!

The October issue of Amazing Computing has the following:

SUNRIZE INDUSTRIES' Sound digitzer, perfect Sound, has been updated to
version 3.10. Current version 3.0 users and above can upgrade to 3.10
just by sending in the original disk and $12.50. The latest version
supports real-time echo, real-time delay, and source code and libraries
for programmers.

Has anyone gotten the new version (it must be several months old, for
it to appear in a magazine)? I received no notices from Sunrize.

These words be mine. The company doesn't care, because I am the company! :-)

      Dave Lowrey        |  david@starsoft or {uhnix1,moray}!starsoft!david
Starbound Software Group |
      Houston, TX        | "Dare to be stupid!" -- Weird Al Yankovic