[comp.sys.amiga.tech] SAS/BLINK .info files, Extra files on SAS distribution disk 6.

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) (10/13/90)

Maybe I'm just being dense. How can I prevent SAS/C / BLINK from producing
.info files? I RTFM, and played with the SASCOPTIONS program, with no
success. Any pointers as to where to find this info would be appreciated.
Please flame me by mail, not news.

Did everyone notice that on disk 6 of the SAS distribution there's a
directory called 'Extras' that is not copied to your hard drive with the
install_hd program? There's some goodies in there - source to some
of the utility programs, additional documentation, German error message
files, and such.

--
| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |

david@starsoft.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (10/14/90)

>In article <ben.2996@epmooch.UUCP> ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) writes:
>Maybe I'm just being dense. How can I prevent SAS/C / BLINK from producing
>.info files? I RTFM, and played with the SASCOPTIONS program, with no
>success. Any pointers as to where to find this info would be appreciated.
>Please flame me by mail, not news.

Rename the "icons" directory, in the "c" directory to something other than
"icons".

These words be mine. The company doesn't care, because I am the company! :-)

      Dave Lowrey        |  david@starsoft or {uhnix1,moray}!starsoft!david
Starbound Software Group |
      Houston, TX        | "Dare to be stupid!" -- Weird Al Yankovic