[comp.sys.amiga.tech] PASCAL - Transputers

npd@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall P Davis) (10/16/90)

 As I remember somone was looking for a Pascal compiler for the Amiga.
 Well a firm called MAXON in Germany released some months back a Pascal
 compiler called Kick-Pascal. I cannot remember the acutal address of the
 firm but Ill look it up.

 Also some time back I read somewhere that C= had told someone who was looking
 for transputer boards to look in Europe, but could not give exact data. Might
 I suggest to anyone who is looking for such boards that they buy the AMIGA-
 magazine that is published by:
 		 Markt & Technick Verlag in Haar bei Muenchen.
 There are adds for alot of things that seem to be unavailable anywhere else
 or at least here in the UK

	For further info please try mailing me at the below address, or mail
	BOATWRIGH@vax.lse.ac.uk

   AMIGA// There 	*      Niall Davis	  *
       // Can be	*  npd@doc.ic.ac.uk	  *	     ADF
   \\ // only 1!	* Department of Computing *

In article <2369@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk> npd@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall P Davis) writes:

> As I remember somone was looking for a Pascal compiler for the Amiga.
> Well a firm called MAXON in Germany released some months back a Pascal
> compiler called Kick-Pascal. I cannot remember the acutal address of the
> firm but Ill look it up.

Maxon Computer GmbH
Industriestrasse 26
W-6236 Eschborn
Germany
Tel. 0049 / 6196 / 481811

> Also some time back I read somewhere that C= had told someone who was looking
> for transputer boards to look in Europe, but could not give exact data.

SANG Computersysteme GmbH
Am Wuennesberg 13
W-4300 Essen 1
Germany