[comp.sys.amiga.tech] LVO offset list needed for any and all standard libs

mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) (11/18/90)

I need for some kind soul to send me a list of numeric offsets for all the
standard libraries included in amigados. I'm looking for either a tabular format
or an assembler equate file that I can use to diagnose a problem of mine.
Could someone please give me a list of functions and the respective offsets
that are JSR'ed to?  I'm particularly interested in dos.library, but would like
to make my collection complete.  Any and all vectors are appreciated.  Please
e-mail the lists directly to me, as I doubt most people on the net really need
to look at a bunch of numbers and labels.

   -dave

--
Dave McMahan                            mcmahan@netcom.uucp
					{apple,amdahl,claris}!netcom!mcmahan

bj@cbmvax.commodore.com (Brian Jackson) (11/18/90)

In article <17043@netcom.UUCP> mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) writes:
>I need for some kind soul to send me a list of numeric offsets for all the
>standard libraries included in amigados. I'm looking for either a tabular format
>or an assembler equate file that I can use to diagnose a problem of mine.
>Could someone please give me a list of functions and the respective offsets
>that are JSR'ed to?  I'm particularly interested in dos.library, but would like
>to make my collection complete.  Any and all vectors are appreciated.  Please
>e-mail the lists directly to me, as I doubt most people on the net really need
>to look at a bunch of numbers and labels.

The LVO values for all the (1.3) libraries are listed in section H of
the 1.3 Includes & Autodocs Rom Kernel Manual.

bj

>   -dave

 | Brian Jackson  Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga Inc.  GEnie: B.J. |
 | bj@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com    or  ...{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!bj     |
 | "Homer, I couldn't help overhear you warping Bart's mind."          |

In article <17043@netcom.UUCP> mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) writes:
>I need for some kind soul to send me a list of numeric offsets for all the
>standard libraries included in amigados.

If you know also BASIC programming besides Assembler, then just look
into the program "ConvertFD" in the BasicDemos drawer of your Extras
disk. It computes all those offsets and compiles them into the .bmap
files needed by AmigaBasic. But you can change this easily to output
a .i compatible file format.