[comp.sys.amiga.tech] I need the IFF

root@apal.hanse.de (Andreas Mueller) (11/29/90)

--

Could someone please post the IFF (ILBM) specifications,
thanks ....

| Andreas Mueller (A1020:)   | "Who left his footprints in my computercase?" |
| Phone: +49 040 251 23 27   | "Strong typing is for weak minds!"            |
|	 Hamburg, FRG	     |						     |
| UUCP: root@apal.UUCP	     |						     |

ovb10@cs.kun.nl (Patrick Atoon) (12/04/90)

root@apal.hanse.de (Andreas Mueller) writes:

>Could someone please post the IFF (ILBM) specifications,
>thanks ....

Run to the library and get "AMIGA INTERN 2.0" from Data Becker.
It contains all the information you need (even an IFF-ANIM format)

Patrick

| Patrick Atoon           |  "READY.                  |
| University of Nijmegen  |   ?OUT OF DATA ERROR."    |
| E-mail: ovb10@cs.kun.nl |                      C=64 |
+-------------------------+---------------------------+

ken@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ken Farinsky - CATS) (12/06/90)

In article <2529@wn1.sci.kun.nl> ovb10@cs.kun.nl (Patrick Atoon) writes:
>root@apal.hanse.de (Andreas Mueller) writes:
>
>>Could someone please post the IFF (ILBM) specifications,
>>thanks ....
>
>Run to the library and get "AMIGA INTERN 2.0" from Data Becker.
>It contains all the information you need (even an IFF-ANIM format)

IFF specs are in the "ROM Kernel Manual: Includes and Autodocs".
I believe that they are also on one of the fish disks.
Ken Farinsky - CATS - (215) 431-9421 - Commodore Business Machines
uucp: ken@cbmvax.commodore.com   or  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken
bix:  kfarinsky