[comp.sys.amiga.tech] WShell update for 2.0

blgardne@javelin.es.com (Blaine Gardner) (12/11/90)

david@walking.pub.uu.oz.au (David Le Blanc) writes:

>Also, does anyone know if W.Hawes is working on an even better WShell? He
>should (IMHO), since WShell is pretty much defunct with Wb2.0 ie (no access
>to the 2.0 internally resident commands, file completion wont work unless
>you use conman, but conman is now lacking in features compared to the new
>console.

Bill is working on a new version for 2.0, but it won't be available for
a while. In the meantime, he's released an update for WShell & ConMan.
The update lets ConMan use the new CON: features, and lets WShell use
the 2.0 resident commands. If the file hasn't made it to any of the
archive sites yet, I can ship it off to comp.binaries.amiga.
--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland  580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
blgardne%javelin@dsd.es.com     ...dsd.es.com!javelin!blgardne  (I hope)