[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Looking for ReXX articles

colas@lemur.inria.fr (Colas Nahaboo) (12/22/90)

I am looking for all references on the ReXX Language.
(Conference proceedings, articles, books, FTPable documents...)
I already ordered the "ReXX Language" book, but it will take months to get
here.

Thanks...

--
Colas Nahaboo, Bull Research France -- Koala Project -- GWM X11 Window Manager
Internet: colas@mirsa.inria.fr, Phone: (33) 93.65.77.70, Fax: (33) 93 65 77 66

dsears@cie.uoregon.edu (Douglas Sears) (12/31/90)

In article <1990Dec21.180319@lemur.inria.fr> colas@lemur.inria.fr (Colas Nahaboo) writes:
>I am looking for all references on the ReXX Language.
>Colas Nahaboo, Bull Research France -- Koala Project -- GWM X11 Window Manager
>Internet: colas@mirsa.inria.fr, Phone: (33) 93.65.77.70, Fax: (33) 93 65 77 66
>INRIA Sophia, 2004, rte des Lucioles, B.P.109 - 06561 Valbonne Cedex, FRANCE

Practical Usage of REXX, by Anthony S. Rudd. 294 pp. Published by Ellis
Horwood in October 1990. US$38.50.

This showed up in the latest flyer from the Library of Computer and
Information Sciences book club. I haven't seen the book, and all this
information is from their blurb. A few excerpts:

"A complete, self-contained tutorial and reference to programming in REXX."

"The author gives complete details on using REXX in the MVS/TSO environment,
supplemented by references to the features of REXX  commonly found in other
implementations, particularly REXX/2 and Personal REXX."

Are you aware of the newsgroup comp.lang.rexx?
Doug Sears      dsears@cie.uoregon.edu      (503)343-8943