[comp.sys.amiga.tech] comp.binaries.amiga

sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) (01/10/91)

In article <1405@tardis.Tymnet.COM> jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) writes:

   From: jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith)
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga,comp.sys.amiga.tech
   Date: 8 Jan 91 02:03:25 GMT

   In article <1953@raybed2.msd.ray.com> lah@raybed2.msd.ray.com (LANCE HOLMES) writes:
   >It seems that there aren't as many postings as there should be.
   >I feel that the groups comp.binaries.amiga and comp.sources.amiga are a waste.

   The last thing I have archived from comp.sources.amiga was 15-Oct-90.
   The last thing I have from comp.binaries.amiga is 'lome-1.1' on 30-Nov-90.

   Time for another round of "Can comp.sources.amiga be made more timely"
   discussions.  I hope we can get the new year started off on the right foot.
   --
   Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: jms@tardis.tymnet.com or jms@gemini.tymnet.com
   BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms

When I try to post to cmp.binaries.amiga, I find that the software doesn't
actually get through the moderator for upto three months!! I assume he is just
too busy. This has caused me to form lists of people who are interested in
particullar software and email it to them each release.

--
Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}
                                                    \X/AMIGA           \-/