[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Curses V1.22 available

sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) (01/10/91)

I have posted Curses V1.22 to comp.sys.amiga.programmer
Source is included for aztec/dice/gcc users.

--
Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}
                                                    \X/AMIGA           \-/

jms@vanth.UUCP (Jim Shaffer) (01/12/91)

In article <KHY^BD_@uzi-9mm.fulcrum.bt.co.uk> sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) writes:
>I have posted Curses V1.22 to comp.sys.amiga.programmer
>Source is included for aztec/dice/gcc users.

I've heard that comp.{sources|binaries}.amiga have been inactive recently,
but I hope that posting such things to c.s.a.programmer doesn't become
common.  Programmer wasn't intended for that purpose.  I, for one, don't
get the sources and binaries groups because I can't afford it.  But I don't
want to have to give up programmer because everyone is posting large
sources and binaries to it.

--
  From the disk of:   | jms@vanth.uucp		     | "Glittering prizes and
Jim Shaffer, Jr.      | amix.commodore.com!vanth!jms | endless compromises