[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Jrcomm Capture

serl@n6vbg.hamavnet.com (01/08/91)

Is there a way to keep Jrcomm capture files closed until I need them? I would
like to open it only when I need it which isn't very often. Thanks!

bryanh@amix.commodore.com (Bryan Harpel) (01/13/91)

serl@n6vbg.hamavnet.com writes:

> Is there a way to keep Jrcomm capture files closed until I need them? I would
> like to open it only when I need it which isn't very often. Thanks!

   Just use the Right-Amiga O  command to open the capture file, then use
Right Amiga C  to close it again.  When you need it, use the Right Amiga
A  command to append the capture, and Right Amiga C to close it again,
etc...

        Bryan