[comp.sys.amiga.tech] AMOS

css1rs@ee.surrey.ac.uk (Russell Smithers) (01/18/91)

	Ive just got my copy oif AMOS 1.2 is there anybody out there that wants to
communicate with me on programing AMOS as it would be a good idea for us AMOS users
to get together!!

	Thanks anybody!

Russell Smithers,

Computing Assistant, Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
          University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 5XH, England
R.Smithers@cs.surrey.ac.uk                                 +483 571281 x2659

hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan18.110757.25234@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK> css1rs@ee.surrey.ac.uk (Russell Smithers) writes:
:
:	Ive just got my copy oif AMOS 1.2 is there anybody out there that wants to
:communicate with me on programing AMOS as it would be a good idea for us AMOS users
:to get together!!
:
:	Thanks anybody!
:
:Russell Smithers,
:
:Computing Assistant, Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
:          University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 5XH, England
:R.Smithers@cs.surrey.ac.uk                                 +483 571281 x2659

IS there an FTP site where I can get AMOS created games? I just read
about it in .INFO magazine and am interested in seeing what it can do.
I've been kicking around an idea for a text adventure and AMOS looks
like a good tool to do it with. Are the games it makes stand-alone?

				-Moriland

--
| hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu |    __                                |
|                               | __/// Viva Amiga!                    |

dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) (01/20/91)

In article <4725@vela.acs.oakland.edu> hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) writes:
>In article <1991Jan18.110757.25234@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK> css1rs@ee.surrey.ac.uk (Russell Smithers) writes:
>:
>:	Ive just got my copy oif AMOS 1.2 is there anybody out there that wants to
>:communicate with me on programing AMOS as it would be a good idea for us AMOS users
>:to get together!!
>:
>:	Thanks anybody!
>:
>IS there an FTP site where I can get AMOS created games? I just read
>about it in .INFO magazine and am interested in seeing what it can do.
>I've been kicking around an idea for a text adventure and AMOS looks
>like a good tool to do it with. Are the games it makes stand-alone?
>
>				-Moriland

The Amos games can be made stand-alone, they will be much better when the
compiler is out though. There are plenty of PD Amos software out there
from fro example the swedish Amos association, I can't put anything on
an ftp site though sonce I haven't got ftp.

/Jorgen
email dvljhg@cs.umu.se - other ways to communicate are a waste of time.
Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.
"Credo, quia absurdum est."    Credo in absurdum est?

mikep@hpmwtd.HP.COM (Mike Powell) (01/24/91)

	I tried using AMOS with my A3000 when it first came out... but
	it failed to function properly.  Does anyone know if a newer
	version is out/coming that will work with this machine?

	Thanks.... -Mike-