[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Anim 5 sources

71515@neabbs.UUCP (MENNO DE JONG) (01/24/91)

Anim information wanted:

Wich fishdisk contains Jim Kents anim 5 (de)compression routines
skip.c + unvscomp.asm

Thanx,

 |  Ronald van Eijck                                         R&R Software  |
 |                   Some day soon I'll find a nice motto                  |

wille@frith.uucp (Jeffrey Wille) (01/26/91)

In article <547390@neabbs.UUCP> 71515@neabbs.UUCP (MENNO DE JONG) writes:
>Anim information wanted:
>
>Which fishdisk contains Jim Kents anim 5 (de)compression routines
>skip.c + unvscomp.asm

Try FF 185.  BTW, unvscomp.asm needs to be modified slightly to assemble with
Lattice.  I'd be happy to give you my edited copy.  Good luck.

				Jeff Wille (wille@frith.egr.msu.edu)
					   (wille@happy.egr.msu.edu)

Torture numbers, and they'll confess to anything.   -- Gregg Easterbrook