[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Test

tron1@tronsbox.UUCP (K.J.Jamieson) (08/06/89)

sorry ti interrupt , but we must test this link..

OMER@DHVMHH1.BITNET (01/03/90)

please ignore it .....

thanx

toor@irst.UUCP (Operator) (01/15/90)

Just a test

ammrk@swbatl.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) (04/07/90)

Sorry, this is a test.  Mike...
  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations MECHANIZATION - SWBT - (The Techies)
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swbatl!slims!ammrk

dillon@overload.UUCP (Matthew Dillon) (05/25/90)

    This is a test.  Am I back on the net ? (anybody who knows me and sees this
    message in a timely fashion please send me a little private email note).
    Hopefully I'll also be able to see my own message echod.

    This is also testing a completely revamped news for the next AmigaUUCP
    distribution (1.06).... called 'DNews' !  It understands References: and
    will be able to kill/follow by them....

    overload is my own Amiga ... I now have a uunet connection so email to me
    should be quite straight forward.  My old USENET address via sorinc will
    also work though be a bit slower.

    So, am I back ?

    TESTING 1, 2, 3.

				    -Matt

--

    Matthew Dillon	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon
    891 Regal Rd.

chris@lvkeep.UUCP (Chris Olson) (05/27/90)

>    This is a test.  Am I back on the net ? (anybody who knows me and sees this
>    message in a timely fashion please send me a little private email note).
>    Hopefully I'll also be able to see my own message echod.
>
>    This is also testing a completely revamped news for the next AmigaUUCP
>    distribution (1.06).... called 'DNews' !  It understands References: and
>    will be able to kill/follow by them....
>
>    overload is my own Amiga ... I now have a uunet connection so email to me
>    should be quite straight forward.  My old USENET address via sorinc will
>    also work though be a bit slower.
>
>    So, am I back ?
>
>    TESTING 1, 2, 3.

Got it!  Looks okay on this end...

BTW, when can I get 1.6?  (Drool, slaver, slobber :-)  I'm using 1.5, and
it's a wee bit queer on a coupla' things...

--
     /// uunet!ssbell!lvkeep!chris           | [Contains my opinions only...]
    /// ssbell.imd.sterling.com!lvkeep!chris | "I like musicals.  You know,

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (05/27/90)

In article <dillon.3744@overload.UUCP>, dillon@overload.UUCP (Matthew Dillon) writes:

>     So, am I back ?
>
>     TESTING 1, 2, 3.
>
> 				    -Matt
>
> --
>

>     Matthew Dillon	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon
>     891 Regal Rd.
>     Berkeley, Ca. 94708
>     USA

Hey MATT! WELCOME BACK!! Boy, is it nice to hear from you again.
Regards Alan

wihae@whmod.UUCP (Wilfried Haering) (05/31/90)

In Chris Olsons reply to Matt Dillon a new version of Amiga UUCP is
mentioned

>>    This is also testing a completely revamped news for the next AmigaUUCP
>>    distribution (1.06).... called 'DNews' !  It understands References: and
>>    will be able to kill/follow by them....

>BTW, when can I get 1.6?  (Drool, slaver, slobber :-)  I'm using 1.5, and
>it's a wee bit queer on a coupla' things...

If you read this Matt, please would you be so kind to make a copy
of UUCP 1.6 available to cbmvax|cbmehq to use it in the adsp net (Amiga
Developer Support Programm)?  Thanks ahead...
--
Best reguards, Wilfried

    Wilfried Haering, Bierstadter Hoehe 66, D6200 Wiesbaden, West-Germany
    ...!{cbmvax|nccnet}!cbmehq!cbmger!whmod!wihae

dillon@overload.Berkeley.CA.US (Matthew Dillon) (01/11/91)

--

    Matthew Dillon	    dillon@Overload.Berkeley.CA.US
    891 Regal Rd.	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon

twills@amiga.actrix.gen.nz (Tony Wills) (06/01/91)

Quoted from - robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton):
> In article <1991May29.094919.8461@cc.curtin.edu.au> tperahiaj@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:
> >This is a test.
>
>   Posting tests to non-test newsgroups is strictly prohibited and will
> hopefully result in a loss of posting privileges for the persons responsible.
>   Grade: F-

I was going to send some email but how can you complain about someone sending
test messages to a non existant newsgroup? :-)

Are there actually any sites out there that can still not get the real amiga
newsgroups?

Perhaps we should all ask our site administrators to once and for all delete
this group (comp.sys.amiga & comp.sys.amiga.tech).

What's that saying? 'Old newsgroups never die, they just get noisier' ?
--
      _
    o(_)  (c) Tony Wills 19**  | All the world should live in alt.folklore,