[net.micro] forwarded message from local NON-ARPA user

LECIN@ru-green (04/01/83)

From:  Mijjil (Matthew J Lecin) <LECIN@ru-green>

Date: Tuesday, 8 March 1983  20:48-EST
From: Steve Horn <HORN%GREEN @ RUTGERS>
To:   Info-Micro
Re:   A Request For Some Information

I am presently trying to find out all the information that I can on the
following subjects. I am hoping that someone out there will be able to tell
me (and some of my friends) what kind of trouble we are getting ourselves
into when dealing with these new companies and their wares.

The products in question are:

Northstar Advantage and Northstar Northnet
Mince
Epson Comriter CR-1 Daisy Wheel Printer
Any and all electronic mail programs available for Northnet (and other
		similar network systems)
Any and all info on good ways to back up a 20meg hard disk

Again, all help will be deeply appreciated and if there is any demand, I will
summarize to the net whatever is requested.

Thank You,
Steve Horn <HORN%GREEN @ RUTGERS>

Please reply directly to <HORN%GREEN @ RUTGERS>.

Thanks,