[comp.sys.handhelds] hp28 rom listings, and Mr. Wickes

peraino@gmu90x.gmu.edu (peraino) (11/30/89)

>From: horlache@sun1.ruf.uni-freiburg.de (Ullrich Horlacher)
>
>To Bill Wickes:
>
>... What we would need is a list of the ROM routines of the HP-28S. I am
>sure you could help us, even in a biased way to get to it. So please, please,
>please give us the best support you can. Best regards
>
>                    Jean-Charles.

     I do not think it is fair to make requests like those over the net
(or privately, for that matter) to Mr. Wickes. This is exactly the kind
of stuff that cause people like Bill to get the heck off the net. I know that
I wouldn't want to be deluged with information requests, and the like.
     I greatly appreciate the fact that Bill even reads this newsgroup.
On several occasions he has added his "two cents". I don't believe we
need to make requests like this. The fact that Bill reads this group
implies that he is willing to contribute when he is in a position
to do so, and I'm happy with that.
     By the way, this is not meant to be a flame on Jean-Charles; just
a blanket statement of my opinion. Thanks for reading, Bill!

       Bob Peraino                   UUCP    : uunet!pyrdc!gmu90x!peraino
 George Mason University             INTERNET: peraino@gmuvax.gmu.edu
UCIS, Thompson Hall, rm 2 <-         BITNET  : peraino@gmuvax
  4400 University Drive     \        PHONE   : (703)-323-2549
   Fairfax, VA  22030        \- Yeah, they put us in the basement, too.