[comp.sys.handhelds] The reversi game

BSJ100@PSUVM.BITNET (Broderick S. Jolley) (12/03/89)

I know this is a crazy question, but how do you enter move in the reversi game
posted here a week or two ago? Also, is there something wrong with the checksum
for PMOV? Mide comes out differently, but I can't find anything wrong. Thank
you.
                                                  -- Rick BKA Sandman
                                                     BSJ100 at PSUVM

grue@lance.hss.bu.oz (Frobozz) (12/11/89)

hiya,

In article <89336.125221BSJ100@PSUVM.BITNET> BSJ100@PSUVM.BITNET (Broderick S. Jolley) writes:
>I know this is a crazy question, but how do you enter move in the reversi game
>posted here a week or two ago? Also, is there something wrong with the checksum
>for PMOV? Mide comes out differently, but I can't find anything wrong. Thank
>you.
>                                                  -- Rick BKA Sandman
>                                                     BSJ100 at PSUVM

The checksums could well be different. I've had reports of such from more than
opne source.  I was using the assembler checksum.

Entering moves: one digit (which column) followed by a second digit (which row)
From memory 64 is a legal initial move (I've erased my HP's memory twice since
my last posting so I cannot check this).

							Paul Dale
seeya
SNIF

Language Centre              internet    : grue@lance.hss.bu.oz{.au}
Bond University              JANET       : grue%lance.hss.bu.oz@uk.ac.ukc
Gold Coast, Qld 4229         ARPA, bitnet: grue%lance.hss.bu.oz.au@uunet.uu.net
Australia                    UUCP        : ..!uunet!munnari!lance.hss.bu.oz!grue