[comp.sys.handhelds] Syseval on HP48SX?

jhusgafvel@kontu.utu.fi (03/06/90)

I just want to make this sure; is this new HP48SX as hackable as
28S. I mean they haven't taken SYSEVAL out, have they?

Thanks in advance,
------------------

H    H  Y    Y  SSSSS  K    K  Y    Y
H    H  Y    Y  S      K    K  Y    Y
HHHHHH  YYYYYY  SSSSS  KKKKKK  YYYYYY
HH   H  YY         SS  KK K    YY
HH   H  YY      SSSSS  KK K    YY

        email:          JHUSGAFVEL@KONTU.UTU.FI
        snailmail:      Mr. Juha Husgafvel
                        Eerikinkatu 9 b B 34
                        20110 Turku

hsu@eng.umd.edu (Dave "bd" Hsu) (03/06/90)

In article <34245.25f2ea04@kontu.utu.fi> jhusgafvel@kontu.utu.fi writes:
>I just want to make this sure; is this new HP48SX as hackable as
>28S. I mean they haven't taken SYSEVAL out, have they?

No, they haven't taken it out.  However, my memory isn't that good,
and I didn't bother to look up any 2BB rom sysevals to try at the
store.  But it definitely did something when I punched a SYSEVAL in.

The Book Exchange says their HP rep was adamant about not displaying
the units until tomorrow.  Hah.

-dave

--
Dave Hsu	 Systems Research Center, Building 115    (301) 454 8867
hsu@eng.umd.edu  The Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742-3311

"We plan ahead.  That way, we don't do anything right now."